7 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.”’ Revelation 2:7 NKJV
Doctrine that is formed without the influence and insight of apostolic and prophetic ministry is prone to be inaccurate and incomplete. Without these foundational gifts at the helm of establishing biblical doctrine, our beliefs are doomed to be rooted in philosophy, tradition and the opinions of man to some degree.
Even those in the body of Christ who no longer believe there are apostles and prophets today recognize the foundational nature of apostles and prophets to write scripture and set doctrine. Now that prophets and apostles have been restored it’s time to re-examine some of our beliefs in light of the Word, in light of prophetic and apostolic revelation that can and will expose elements of philosophy, tradition and opinions that have overshadowed biblical order and precedence.
In the same way that many traditions developed during the lack of prophetic ministry from Malachi to John the Baptist, many inaccurate and incomplete beliefs have developed for centuries prior to God restoring prophetic and apostolic ministry, which is still developing and being refined. We’ve certainly not arrived yet. There’s much order to be set in the church and doctrine is on that list.
If our beliefs are off, our actions will be off, contributing to the lack of biblical results we are praying for. God is raising up apostolic teachers in this hour that will expose the darkness that is currently mixed in with our doctrine. Light will make things clear. God will set order in the church which will increase the measure of God’s blessing on what we do.
Tradition makes the Word of God of no effect. So when tradition is removed from the equation and we are led by the Spirit to follow biblical order, we will see results! We will see the Word of God affect situations and the effects will be obvious.
I see apostles, prophets and teachers working together to dismantle lies that have been subtly mixed in our belief systems and to establish truth so strong in its place that it will be undeniable for those seeking the truth. Some will close their eyes because they don’t want to see the light. But “those who desire to do His will, will know of the doctrine.”
We have yet to recover all that was lost during the Dark Ages. We’ve come a long way but we have a ways to go. There has been an acceleration in the last century to bring the church back into biblical order. And this next wave of apostolic ministry will usher in a passion for the purity of God’s Word that is not diluted by religious leaven or polluted by the love of money.
Mark my words, the next ten years will be characterized by a greater accuracy in apostolic doctrine and at the same time a time of great deception as some refuse to see, believe and teach the truth because of what it will cost them. But God is raising up a generation of apostles who will with reckless abandon give themselves to the advancement of God’s Kingdom in the church, knowing that this reformation of doctrine is critical to preparing the church for Kingdom authority to reform society.
Along with the ascension of apostolic teachers will come a level of unity that we have not seen in this generation. As false doctrines are dismantled in different streams, we will begin to see the big picture from beyond our myopic viewpoints. This will cause streams to form into a mighty River of truth and love.
And ultimately, our love for the Truth and one another will overshadow our pursuit of perfect doctrine. Love will cause us to flow together despite different beliefs. But along the journey we will begin to see what has been hidden from us based on our past religious environments. Incomplete truths will be perfected because we for the first time see the part others see, which only happens from a place of humility that recognizes we don’t know it all. #apostles #apostolic #doctrine #apostolicity#newapostolicreformation #prophets #prophecy#kingdom #church
No, intercessors are not being called out of the closets to enter into power moves as kingdom leaders. Nothing new has happened that redefines the role and responsibility of intercessors. Nothing new will or can happen that alters the assignments of watchman; they must remain positioned in their assignments.
1. Intercessors have always been believers who could at any moment pray for the sick, set people free, and release miracles. They have always been people of power because Holy Spirit lives in them. That has not changed.
2. Intercessors are not leaders. On the other hand, all kingdom leaders are intercessors in every way they partner with and represent Jesus, the Intercessor. Nothing new has happened that changes that reality. Intercessors do not need to become leaders in order to do powerful things, say powerful words, or do powerful deeds. That has not changed.
3. Intercessors never graduate from the closet to the platform. Intercessory assignments are not the graduated step ladder or staircase to "higher calling." Intercessors do not receive awarded positions of leadership for being faithful in intercession. They are intercessors. If they are leaders, they become leaders by the same process as every else. They do not have some special intercessory prayer warriors process that leads to becoming an apostle.
4. Intercessors are not entering a new season in which they no longer get pregnant, labor, and give birth. All kingdom citizens should be capable of this function, but an "intercessor" is an intercessor. If you say, this intercessor is finally going to step into leadership, they were not "just an intercessor" in the first place! They were in training for the leadership function to which they were called. This has not changed.
5. Intercessors should ignore recruiting prophecies from network building opportunists who prophecy that they are going to become the next Billy Graham or Oral Roberts as a reward for faithful intercession. That level of witchcraft distraction is the very last thing we need right now when Jesus is refreshing His intercessors and resetting the movement for the new Era.
6. Intercessors have already been abused and used by networking schemes long enough. The new thing is that God is jealous for His intercessors! They belong to Him in a very special way! He is stepping between them and those that put a brand on their haunches. (I wouldn't step between God and His claim on His intercessors right now!)
7. Intercessors have been powerful. Intercessors are powerful now. Intercessors will experience the same increase that the entire kingdom Ecclesia receives when we begin to function in the original design and definition of Ecclesia.
Disorder and Distraction
The main strategy of hell to empty the kingdom of intercession is distraction. The main point of leadership in intercession is direction. On the other hand, the vast majority of the work done in intercession is spiritual in nature. Spiritual pregnancy does not require extensive expertise and experience, and the young and old enter into it with equal ease.
Holy Spirit Himself intercedes within us to produce.
Creation groans and cannot produce purpose; the land requires a people to produce purpose. The people who can produce purpose in the land are the inheritors of purpose. We groan and cannot produce purpose because we do not know how to pray what is necessary. Holy Spirit helps us.
God groans within us to produce purpose.
The leadership intercessors need is leadership that protects them from disorder and distraction so they can get pregnant in the spirit and give birth with their mouths.
A prophet who prophesies intercessors out of the closets is telling Holy Spirit to go somewhere else to groan!
#DrDonLynch #intercessors #prayer #prophetic #kingdom